Golden Equipment Company is always looking for ways to give back to the community that has contributed to the success of our business. That is why in 2010 we came up with Colors for our Community Program.
Colors for our Community is a community service project that specifically helps local charities. Every year we chose one charity as the beneficiary of Colors for our Community. Once our charity is chosen, we take a piece of equipment, paint it the charity’s colors, put the charity’s logo on the machine, and begin renting that piece of equipment. Golden Equipment rents the equipment for 12 months and gives 25% of the rental proceeds directly back to the organization.
Past Colors for our Community Recipients:
- 2010/11 Beneficiary – El Ranchito de los Ninos – Amount Raised: $11,745
- 2011/12 Beneficiary – Wounded Warrior Project – Amount Raised: $9,935.47
- 2012/13 Beneficiary – Greater Albuquerque Habitat for Humanity – Amount Raised: $12,000
- 2013/14 Beneficiary – Carrie Tingly Hospital Foundation – Amount Raised: $14,250
- 2015 Beneficiary – Lobo Club – Amount Raised $14,625
Current Colors for our Community Recipient:
- 2016/2017 Beneficiary – Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central New Mexico
Colors for our Community Lobo Machine
El Ranchito De Los Ninos
Habitat for Humanity
Carrie Tingly Hospital Foundation
Nominate an Organization
We are always eager to hear of organizations that are interested in being a potential Colors for Our Community recipient. If you know of an Organization that would benefit from this program, we would love to hear from you!